Senior Software Engineer
You will be a software engineer responsible for the development of next generation emerging technologies in Telepresence and Avatars. Our products need to be A+ quality in development and deployment, thus we expect the candidate should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
As a Core SDK engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to avatarin’s needs in order to address our fast-paced business growth and evolvement, also you may be involved in the ongoing research topics we have. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Design and build reliable, easy to use, well documented SDKs for real-time applications on desktop and mobile platforms.
- Optimize existing software developed in C++.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Collaborate with Product and other Development teams on improving and adding new features.
- Develop support software applications, hardware interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, and maintainable code.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Professional experience in C++ development with proof of work (e.g. via github repositories).
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages (e.g. python, nodejs, C#).
- Knowledge of porting native C++ code to higher level languages: python modules, C# wrappers, JS NAPI.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in C++.
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns, object oriented programming, data structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with game engines such as Unity3D is preferred.
- Experience working with team members under project development & Git.
- Strong collaboration, communication skills, and a passion for learning.
Nice to have
- Experience developing React apps on Nodejs.
- Understanding of robotic concepts.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationMaster's Degree(M.Sc.)
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time