Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Design and develop cutting edge solutions for telco leaders across South East Asia as the next Senior Software Engineer #atthelab.
- The design and development of enterprise solutions for large mobile operators across South East Asia
- Working and managing tight knit agile teams developing robust mobile, web, and enterprise
- Implement distributed and highly robust enterprise applications that scale for enterprise
- Adhere to Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery of
- Ensure high code quality by following software engineering best
- Work collaboratively in a cross functional team in an Agile delivery
- Adhere to DevOps principles and be involved in projects throughout their full software lifecycle – from development, QA, deployment, to post-production support.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, and 2-3 + years of experience developing production enterprise applications, and in managing
- Excellent communication and leadership
- Familiarity with mobile application development will be an advantage (iOS and/or Android).
- Familiarity with working in a Scrum Agile delivery
- In-depth understanding of the technology stack, e.g. HTTP, browser/JS engine architecture, relational and NoSQL databases, Linux, containers/virtual
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and prior experience working with Cloud IaaS or PaaS providers such as AWS, GCP or Azure will be an added
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Executive
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree