Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Design and develop cutting edge solutions for telco leaders across South East Asia as the next Senior Software Engineer #atthelab.
- The design and development of enterprise solutions for large mobile operators across South East Asia
- Working and managing tight knit agile teams developing robust mobile, web, and enterprise
- Implement distributed and highly robust enterprise applications that scale for enterprise
- Adhere to Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery of
- Ensure high code quality by following software engineering best
- Work collaboratively in a cross functional team in an Agile delivery
- Adhere to DevOps principles and be involved in projects throughout their full software lifecycle – from development, QA, deployment, to post-production support.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, and 2-3 + years of experience developing production enterprise applications, and in managing
- Excellent communication and leadership
- Familiarity with mobile application development will be an advantage (iOS and/or Android).
- Familiarity with working in a Scrum Agile delivery
- In-depth understanding of the technology stack, e.g. HTTP, browser/JS engine architecture, relational and NoSQL databases, Linux, containers/virtual
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and prior experience working with Cloud IaaS or PaaS providers such as AWS, GCP or Azure will be an added
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
Related Jobs (3)
IT Intern, Opportunity At Bharti Airtel Lanka (Pvt) Ltd, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on December 30, 2022 Internship