Senior Software Engineer – Java
Who are we?
- Azend Technologies is a software company serving a portfolio of clients in the USA, the UK and Sri Lanka, and incubating a growing portfolio of strategic products inhouse, which target regional markets.
- We commenced operations as a collaboration of experienced ideators and technologists from a diverse set of industries, ready to enable businesses to realize their true potential through next generation technologies and digital infrastructure, such as IoT, Blockchain, Machine Learning & AI.
- Our founding team are veterans of the IT industry who have spent many years at leading global software firms. We bring together experience and domain knowledge in building cutting edge technology solutions, across sectors including financial, agriculture, automotive, power solutions, industrial engineering, retail, logistics and more.
Why is this vacancy unique?
- You will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid company, that incubates and evolves their own portfolio of products whilst providing development services to reputed global clients.
- You will derive immense satisfaction in concretely contributing to the growth of software products in different business verticals, and in accelerating the digital transformation or modernization of global businesses.
- You will be given the space to experiment, be bold and innovate!
What would you do in this role?
- Develop, testing and support of web-based applications and API development using Java, Spring Boot, REST APIs, and micro services-oriented architecture.
- Follow Agile and DevOps methodology with total ownership of the development.
- Have a good understanding of engineering best practices and non-functional requirements,
- Work independently, yet under the guidance of the team lead and the senior members of the team, committed to quality and timely delivery.
- Curiosity to learn and develop modern technologies and skills. Be a fast learner.
- Follow the latest relevant technologies, techniques, frameworks, tools, methodologies, and processes.
What qualifications must you have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering with 1 – 3+ yrs experience in designing and developing enterprise level applications using Core Java & J2EE server technologies: CXF, JAX-WS, XML, JMS.
- Experience in building REST web services and micro service applications using Java.
- Adhering to CI/CD of solutions, DevOps principles, and quality standards & best practices.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, teamwork, leadership skills, and communication skills.
- Prior experience managing teams will be advantageous.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (429)
Senior QA Engineer Jobs at Aventude in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Refcoins in Sri Lanka (Remote) on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Python Developer Jobs at Innodata Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Associate Software Engineer Jobs at Codevus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior / Lead DevOps Engineer Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 27, 2023 Full-Time