Senior Software Engineer
At CAKE we are developing an end-to-end technology platform for restaurants and retail outlets. With a Silicon Valley mindset backed by decades of experience in the restaurant, retail and foodservice space, we are disrupting the way that businesses run and connect with their customers through innovation.
As a Mad Mobile company, we have forged partnerships with Apple, Salesforce, Oracle and many other tech leaders that help us expand the capabilities of our platform to serve our customers better and seek out new markets.
Software Engineering at CAKE is fast paced and focused on engineering excellence. Employing leading-edge technologies to create ground-breaking products that change the way our customers run their businesses.
We are currently on the lookout for a talented Senior Software Engineer with a passion for product engineering.
- Design and develop groundbreaking products that changing the the restaurant and retail space.
- Work closely with teams distributed globally.
- Enterprise applications that scale for enterprise demands.
- Adhere to Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery of solutions.
- Ensure high code quality by following software engineering best practices.
- Work collaboratively in a cross functional team in an Agile delivery environment.
- Adhere to DevOps principles and be involved with projects throughout their full
- software lifecycle: from development, QA, and deployment, to post-production support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience developing production enterprise applications.
- Excellent understanding of Java Enterprise patterns, integration patterns and enterprise
- engineering best practices.
- Good Knowledge in Spring Boot & Hibernate.
- Experience in writing test driven code for both front-end applications and back-end services.
- Experience with multi-view, routed, Single page JS applications.
- Extensive experience in SQL, performance tuning of SQL, and RDBMS technologies.
- Familiarity with working in a Scrum Agile delivery environment.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and prior experience working with Cloud IaaS or PaaS providers will be an added advantage.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time