Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Senior Software Engineer
- Implement best-practice methods and procedures, cost-effective, distributed, and highly robust enterprise cloud solutions that scale for enterprise demands.
- Adhering to Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery of solutions.
- Working collaboratively in a cross-functional team in an Agile delivery environment.
- manage multi-master Kubernetes cluster on-premise and public cloud.
- Support & engage with customer/external vendors to troubleshoot issues within the deployment.
- Enable and support digitalization initiatives within the division and organization.
- Implement and maintain SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) tool set to cater CI (Continuous Integration)/CD (Continuous Development) needs of group IT.
- Introducing new technologies to the internal work environment through Tech talks and workshops in regular basis.
- Organizing and hosting hackathons to bring new ideas to live that may be revolutionary business paths in the future.
- Attending to critical issues of production systems with the support of operation staff and external solution providers (vendors) to troubleshoot and solve the issue with minimum impact to the business.
- Minimum of 4 years’ professional experience as a DevOps engineer.
- Possess A Degree BSc in Computer Science or IT & Certification on scrum Master would be an added advantage.
- In-depth understanding of the technology stack, e.g. relational and NoSQL databases (Mongo preferred), Linux, containers/virtual machines, Nginx, Tomcat, NodeJS, etc.
- practical experience in setting up distributed tracing, monitoring, log aggregation stack. (Ex: ELK,EFK, Grafana, Prometheus)
- 4+ years of deep hands-on experience AWS/GCP public cloud environment administration.
- 3+ years of experience in full-stack cloud automation using tools such as Cloud Formation, Chef, Ansible, etc.
- Strong working experience in container orchestration management (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, ECS, Farget) & service mesh.
- Hands-on experience in server less & AWS lambda.
- Proficiency in CICD automation, release configuration management skills highly regarded. (Strong working experience on Jenkins/ GitLab)
- Experience in working with Agile / DevOps principles & approaches.
- Experience in programming languages like Java/ Angular, Go will be added advantage.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (51)
Senior Software Developer Jobs At Pearson, Bangalore, India on May 13, 2022 Full-Time
Associate Software Developer Jobs At Pearson, Sri Lanka on May 13, 2022 Full-Time
Senior QA Engineer, Careers at EMAPTA, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on May 12, 2022 Full-Time