Senior Software Engineer
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, code, test, and maintain enterprise level software.
- Estimate the size and scope of the development efforts.
- Compare and contrast multiple solutions and choose the best.
- Research new technologies and adapt.
- Communicate solutions with stakeholders.
Competencies and Skills
- Excellent analytical skills including ability to work with unstructured information.
- Must be able to handle complex problems independently, and evaluate alternative approaches to problem solving.
- Strong grasp of object oriented programming concepts and design patterns, with the ability to model solutions using UML.
- Knowledge of agile software development practices including test-driven development.
- Good technical writing and documentation skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- BS (Computer Science/Engineering)
- Experience in designing and coding database applications
- Providing technical solutions and design solutions for complex problems
- Above industry standard salaries for the competent candidates.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (701)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Footage Creations in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at ICP Techno LLC in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 30, 2022 Part-Time
Senior Java Software Engineer Jobs at FINAP in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
.NET Backend Developer Jobs at APP360 (PVT) Ltd in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer – React Native Jobs at Rootcode in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Acceura Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at H-Connect GBS in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time