Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Senior Software Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- · Acquire a comprehensive understanding of product.
- · Analyze requirements and estimate development efforts.
- · Adopt industry best practices and organizational coding standards.
- · Produce clean and efficient code.
- · Test and debug produced code.
- · Version control according to best practices
- · Creating and updating technical documentation
Special Characteristics Required
- · Excellent communication skills
- · Attention to detail.
- · Positive attitude towards learning and developing skills.
- · Ability to function as a team player.
- · Good understanding of agile software development process
- · Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- · Deep understanding of software design and architectural patterns
- · Leadership skills
Educational/Professional Qualifications & Minimum Experience Required
- · Minimum 3 years of experience in the software industry
- · A degree in a relevant technical discipline or an equivalent professional qualification
- · Mobile Software Development (JAVA) Experience will be an added advantage.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationProfessional qualification
Related Jobs (144)
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (React Native) Jobs at Empite in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at GTN in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (.NET) Jobs at Mind Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Web Developer Jobs at Envoy Ortus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior DevOps Engineer Jobs at Kaleris in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Laravel Engineer Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time