Senior Software Engineer – Machine Learning
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer – Machine Learning to help us develop artificial intelligence products. Senior Software Engineer’s responsibilities include developing machine learning models and their business applications. Senior Software Engineer should possess the ability to own one more medium complexity software components from the design (with guidance), code, review, estimate and test perspective. Applicants should require good knowledge and skills in statistics, data science, and software engineering.
- Develop machine learning and deep learning systems for business use cases
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Study and build prototypes to apply Machine Learning solutions to business use-cases
- Develop and test machine learning applications according to the busines requirements
- Perform statistical analysis to fine-tune model outcomes
- Articulate and present Machine Learning solutions to the internal technical teams
- Productionize machine learning systems for business use
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms, data modeling software engineering principles, ML Ops
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java, Scala and R
- Familiarity with open source and proprietary machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fair understanding of the full Software Development Life Cycle and related tools
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (315)
Associate Software Engineer Jobs at Skylit Solutions in Negombo, Sri Lanka on February 2, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at SRP International in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 2, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 2, 2023 Full-Time
Associate Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Calcey in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 1, 2023 Full-Time
Trainee Software Engineer Jobs at Fidenz Academy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 1, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Ideahub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 1, 2023 Full-Time