Senior Software Engineer, Quality & Support Team RnD
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions throughthe use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers,but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be partof a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
The Quality & Support team in R&D provides critical services to the R&D organization to ensure the best possible processes are followed, securing quality for all IFS customers. This includes having the right infrastructure, processes, and technologies in place, and making sure results are measured, monitored, and delivered.
The Quality & Support Team is looking for innovative software engineers with a test automation and quality assurance focus who want to be part of a team of creative and talented individuals. Our team is a mix of software engineers, quality engineers, process managers, and DevOps engineers, all working together to deliver our vision.
- As part of an Agile team, assist with planning and estimating work.
- Develop, investigate, implement, and maintain test frameworks and tools for the teams in R&D.
- Develop features and services to support the R&D organization mainly within the quality and support area.
- Initiate, plan, and drive activities related to test automation.
- Design and maintain internal software.
- Analyze new requirements and modify existing tools.
- Design, implement, and support automation related to pipelines and environments.
- Coach/train software engineers on coding, testing, and engineering best practices.
- Be a driver of continuous improvement in areas such as software development, automation, continuous integration, and processes using industry best practices.
- Project coordination & monitoring
We are looking for people who have:
- A passion for creating top quality software
- A quality-first mindset and are convinced of the benefits of writing automated tests.
- An enthusiastic attitude and are proactive when faced with challenges.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills, and ideally are used to collaborating internationally.
- A university degree or equivalent professional qualifications.
- A solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques, and methodologies
- A proven experience working with enterprise-scale applications
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (45)
- Senior Frontend Developer Jobs at Kognitiv Corporation in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- DevOps Application Engineer Jobs at Synopsys Inc in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- Data Engineer Jobs at Insighture in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Internship at Almas Equities in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Internship
- Senior Game Developer Jobs at Matific in Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Software Engineer II Jobs at Zebra Technologies in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – Java Jobs at Digiratina in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer (iOS) Jobs at Aeturnum in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior DevOps Engineers Jobs at Sysco LABS in Western Province, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at Techlabs Global Private Ltd in Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time