Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Senior Software Engineer – Salesforce
How you will make an impact:
- Participate in storyboarding and solution design sessions. Recommend alternate approaches, define technical impacts and provide sizing estimates.
- Create technical designs for new product functionality on Wiley’s Student Relationship Platform.
- Liaise with the Salesforce.com and the Salesforce.com-certified service partners on solution development.
- Develop product capabilities using Force.com, APEX, Visualforce and other technologies.
- Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support.
- Contribute to the development and packaging methodology for Force.com application development.
- Perform unit testing, integration testing and performance testing of new product functionality.
- Analyze and mitigate issues identified during testing.
- Collaborate on and inform cross-functional teams of new feature technical design, technical requirements, limitations and implementation.
- Articulate development status to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Continually refine business acumen and establish domain/industry vertical expertise.
What we look for:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent qualification.
- A candidate either having 4 or more years of Salesforce experience or, 2 or more years of Salesforce experience and overall 4 or more years of experience in Software development in any language.
- Solid experience in Salesforce.com design and development.
- Proficiency on Salesforce.com platform, APEX, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOAP or REST based web services and SOQL.
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in developing tools/scripts to aid in testing web applications.
- Ability to adapt to new environments, specialties and processes.
- Ability to work constructively with team members towards a common goal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great at multi-tasking and delivering quality solutions under deadlines.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationProfessional qualification
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time