Senior Software Engineer – WSO2
- Implement integration solutions using WSO2 platform adhering to architecture and design goals including performance, security, quality of code etc.
- Solve complex problems using the knowledge on Software Development Techniques such as Object-Oriented Architecture and Design, Design Patterns, Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Follow agile principles and working with the team to achieve project goals and technical challenges.
- Follow programming standards with WSO2 best practices while implementing solutions.
- Work on complete SDLC from requirement analysis to production deployment and support.
- Adapt to new technologies effectively and contribute to the team.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with both external and internal stakeholders.
- A degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or an equivalent from a recognized university
Minimum 4 years of experience in hands on software development with Java/JEE
- Excellent understanding on Object Oriented Programing, Design Patterns, Service Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Integration Patterns, Web Services and Cloud-based technologies
- Prior working experience in WSO2 platform
- Skills on Talend will be an added advantage
- Strong technical design, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability handle multiple tasks effectively with good quality and standards
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication
- Good experience in Agile Software Development methodologies, Test driven development and continuous integration
- An outstanding team player with good team spirit and attitude towards the success
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology