Senior Systems Engineer-Enterprise Networking
A great technology company is powered by great people who constantly push boundaries, create solutions from scratch and turn big data into smart insights. At KBSL we nourish our talent pool by through specific training and development programs that helps to unleash the true potential of our employees. We encourage a dynamic and progressive culture where every employee feels respected and valued.
Browse through the vacancies we’ve listed below and inspire us with your talents and unique personality.
What you should have:
- B.Sc / B. Eng in Computer Science or IT related degree from a recognized Institute.
- A minimum of 6 to 8 years hands-on experience in implementing and troubleshooting in an enterprise network environment consisting of Cisco of LAN/WAN, WLAN, ACI, and Data Center related solutions
CCIE / CCNP Enterprise will be an added advantage.
- Ability to solve complex business / technical issues and learn technology in a short period of time.
- Ability to work as a team with positive attitude, yet work independently on complex problems.
- Good communication (English) skills both Written and verbal
What you will do:
- Mainly responsible for implementing and maintaining of Cisco based network Enterprise LAN / WAN / WLAN, ACI, DNA, and Data Center deployments
- Provide consultancy for Implementation process of Network technologies.
- Provide technical leadership to team members for above mentioned solution area
- Involved in Solution assurance by maintaining zero deficiencies in Engineering Effort and ensure the timely delivery of Solutions
- Maintain the service levels for related support incidents as committed to customers.
- Responsible for leading Network related implementations with team members
- Customer requirement gathering and preparing High Level / Low level designs and project related documentations.
- Knowledge transfers to internal teams on the technologies.
- Continue to develop and expand industry and product and technical knowledge
- Follow the Project, stores and HR related procedures
- Along with the PM team and the client, take part in project progress reviews.
- Travel within your assigned territory as required
- Any other work assigned by the line Manager
Job positions are on a permanent basis. An attractive salary, based on qualifications and experience and an exciting career in a challenging work environment await the right candidate.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree