Senior Tech Lead
Applies business requirements and knowledge of software development lifecycles to design, produce and guide the development of complex software solutions.
- Contributes to and develops high-quality software design and architecture
- Identifies, prioritises, and executes tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develops tools and applications by producing clean and efficient code
- Automates tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Supports validation and verification testing
- Collaborates with internal teams (including Product Owners / Business) and vendors to fix and improve products
- Documents development phases and monitor systems
- Mentors the Developers and Senior Developers by providing advice and coaching
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in software industry including hands on software development with C++ with more than 2 years’ experience in a lead role responsible for architectural decisions
- Significant knowledge and experience on STL, Boost
- Experience in Linux base operating systems
- Hands-on experience in tools like VTune, Coverity, Purify, Valgrind ASAN, TSAN and gdb (or similar tools used for static and dynamic code analysing and debugging)
- Experience in GTest or a similar unit test framework
- Knowledge and experience on CMake, Conan or similar build/package management tools.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electronics / Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Extensive understanding of end-to-end software delivery process, including requirement gathering, documentation, testing and deployment
- Understanding of the usage of DevOps tools and automation
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (429)
Senior QA Engineer Jobs at Aventude in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Refcoins in Sri Lanka (Remote) on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Python Developer Jobs at Innodata Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Associate Software Engineer Jobs at Codevus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior / Lead DevOps Engineer Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 27, 2023 Full-Time