Senior UI/UX Designer
Are you a visionary UI/UX designer with a passion for creating exceptional user experiences? Are you ready to take the lead and shape the future of our digital products? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our dynamic team as a Senior UI/UX Designer.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for pushing the boundaries of design innovation and leading the creation of cutting-edge user interfaces that captivate and engage our users. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including product managers, developers, and stakeholders to translate complex concepts into intuitive and visually stunning designs.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a UI-UX Designer
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating your ability to design intuitive, human-centric digital experiences.
- Strong understanding of human-centric design principles and methodologies, including user research and usability testing.
- Posses a user-centric mindset, Should have worked in a team or type of applications that describes the user centric mindset.
- Extensive knowledge on UX workflows (eg. understanding the problem/user, research, UX design, user testing, UI design, developer hand-off & product launch)
- Demonstrated experience in designing multi form factor including desktop and mobile, with familiarity to various design approaches
- Proficiency with commonly used design tools for example Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools such as Invision, Figma etc.
- Creative with a keen attention to detail, should be able to describe confidently the design drivers and approach based on UX principles
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly and effectively communicate design decisions and rationale to stakeholders.
- Must understand the research techniques and be resourceful enough to innovatively derive insights from researches,
- Must be able to generate design guides and style guides for the development teams
- Prior experience in designing and conducting design sprints would definitely give you the edge.
- Hands on experience with HTML5 & CSS3 would be an highly valued skill
- Execute visual design consistent with design and brand standards, user research and analytical insight to ensure the designed products are in line with the UX standards.
- Effectively collaborate with product owners, project managers, business analysts and tech team to ensure required processes and assets are in place including but not limited to UX ownership, concept designs, LoFi/HiFi designs, product roadmaps, journey maps, user personas, design guides.
- Conduct user research, user tests to gather end users’ insights to Identify and resolve existing UX problems.
- Share knowledge, guide, and train colleagues.
- Consider Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
- Adopt UX Design best in class practices in persona creation, information architecture, customer journey mapping, user flow creation and be up to date on related new methods/tools in the industry.
- Review designs of team members in a timely manner to ensure the design meets required usability and visual standards.
- Sometimes work with limited input to create concepts and use collaborative and iterative design methodologies to evolve the designs
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (145)
- Senior Technical Project Manager Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- DevOps Engineer Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Python Developer Jobs at Ceylon Dazzling Dev Holding (Pvt) Ltd in Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – Fullstack Jobs at Insighture in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Cut+Dry in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Nimi in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (React Native) Jobs at Empite in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at GTN in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time