Service Desk Analyst
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work every day within our single platform and embedded digital innovation to help our customers be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service™. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
IFS assist team is currently going through a hyper-growth phase, due to our ever-expanding client base, and so we’re looking for an Application Support Analyst Tier 1 to join our team.
The Service Desk Analyst role within the IFS Assyst Service Centre, currently provides multi-lingual, 24×7 support to our growing customer base, globally.
This support ranges from “how do I” questions to installation, configuration, diagnostics, and performance investigations across a complex suite of applications, running on a variety of Application servers and Database platforms.
The role is within the Tier 1 team and there will be direct contact with 3rd Line Teams to ensure tickets are progressed and resolved in a timely manner, so experience in a customer service environment is key.
What you’ll do with us (not limited to)
- To accurately record, progress, and resolve internal and customer-related issues
- Supporting our customer base (on-premise or within IFS Cloud) in their use of IFS ESM products
- To take the whole ownership of incidents, escalating and feeding back to the customer, through to satisfactory resolution.
- To either solve the incident yourself or pass to a 2nd line/3rd line in-house product expert.
- Be involved in QA project work, testing existing and new functionality
- Software testing and bug identification
- To provide support across a variety of shifts and patterns, including evening, night, and weekend shifts and occasional on-call requirements.
- To provide regular and accurate updates on progress to the customer base on any issues.
- Provide excellent customer support for the IFS Assyst suite of applications running on a variety of operating systems
- Commitment and ability to continuously self-improve and develop through participation in internal training programs, self–study training, and online training courses
- Follow defined Problem Management process when issues are due to known bugs
- Respond as required to Major Incident(s) reported by IFS cloud-based customers
We’ll love it if you have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience working with IT Service Desk
- Experience in installing and /or maintaining Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, Oracle, or MySQL
- Proven ability to learn new software products quickly
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail with a high standard of English (grammar and spelling) both written and spoken
- Ability to work on 24×7 support
- Basic knowledge and awareness of ITIL
- Administration and troubleshooting of one or more J2EE systems such as Wildfly.
- Reporting experience. Power BI etc.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified