Site Reliability Engineer – General Track
As a Site Reliability Engineer in avatarin cloud team, you will combine software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, distributed, fault-tolerant systems with a focus on optimizing systems and reducing work through automation.
You are a well-experienced cloud engineer who is capable of designing tailored solutions to understand the requirements of each cloud service, test the performance and verify that the requirements have been successfully met. As a team, you and your peers will also be responsible for driving results, collecting and analyzing monitoring data in test and production, and managing CI/CD pipeline as well.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle for services, from inception and design, through deployment, operation and optimization.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice CI/CD methodologies and manage pipelines from build stage to release stage.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Having a minimum of 3 years software engineering or DevOps working experience.
- A Bachelor or Master in computer science or similar tech field.
- A valued team player in a dynamic, autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
- Love working on a team where you constantly learn, experiment, and iterate quickly.
- Experienced in designing, analyzing, optimizing code and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Experienced deploying and operating services on Linux.
- Experienced with scripting languages, such as Bash, Python.
- Experienced operating public cloud services (either AWS or Azure, GCP).
- Having a systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive.
Nice to have
- Experience with distributed locking, consensus algorithms, or similar architectures.
- Experience with Golang and Python.
- Experience with AWS, Terraform, Docker, and Ansible.
- Experience with CI platforms (Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis, etc).
- Experience with database administration.
- Experience with container orchestration, such as Kubernetes.
- Experience with PKI, cryptography
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (430)
Senior QA Engineer Jobs at Aventude in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Refcoins in Sri Lanka (Remote) on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Python Developer Jobs at Innodata Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Associate Software Engineer Jobs at Codevus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior / Lead DevOps Engineer Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 27, 2023 Full-Time