Site Talent & Reward Manager
Function: Human Resources
Would you like to work in a place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do? You can create a better business and better world by working on brands that are loved and improve the lives of millions while you learn from brilliant business leaders!
We have an opportunity for Site Talent & Reward Manager, see more information below.
But first, an important message.
Diversity is one of our most relevant pillars in people management and our main objective is to develop an internal environment open to the multiplicity of world views, through inclusion without stereotypes. This allows us to value the best professionals, bringing together different profiles and operating styles, and to face with greater propriety the current and future challenges of the company.
At Unilever, more than 50% of leadership positions are held by women. And we want more diversity in our company. In this way, we consider all candidates for our vacancies, regardless of disability, race, color, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, or any other diversity.
Is this position made for you?
Site Talent & Reward Manager reports to the Site HR business partner and has overall responsibility for enhancing the competency of the workforce while working with multiple stakeholder internally & externally to strategically manage total rewards for the workforce.
How would you create a better world?
- Managing and updating records of all reward components of the workforce.
- Calculating and reviewing the annual increment awarded to the workforce.
- Calculating and submitting the collective agreement increment for the entirety of the workforce.
- Managing and maintaining records of all promotions awarded and doing relevant calculations for the same.
- Managing all workforce reward data on the My Reward portal and utilizing the tool for data and analytics.
- Collating and submitting monthly of Altitude HR scorecard data to the region.
- Submitting information on savings project on the savings reporting system monthly.
- Overlooking the time office operation on site and ensuring all data is correctly captured and reported.
- Ensuring daily attendance of the workforce is monitored while records are maintained by the time office.
- Ensuring that employee leave information and overtime records are accurately maintained.
- Ensuring that all weekly payment details to the workforce are shared with the payroll team in a timely manner.
- Sharing monthly wages data and annual bonus details of the workforce with the payroll team.
- Managing the fixed term contract – BC payroll inputs.
- Collating and submitting the annual living wage data related to workforce to the relevant global team.
- Developing the annual training calendar with the input from the factory leadership team.
- Maintaining records of trainings conducted for the workforce as per the agreed training calendar.
- Conducting the annual skill gap analysis for the workforce on a plant level and ensuring completion of assessment.
- Identifying existing skill gaps within the workforce and facilitating the creation of targeted training agenda.
- Facilitating in content creation and delivery of the safety, quality and World Class Manufacturing (WCM) and other training modules.
- Building capabilities of the workforce with the insights gathered from the loss tree.
- Driving all plant specific and department specific reward schemes for the workforce.
- Being the custodian for retirement benefits for the workforce and ensuring that relevant benefits are provided to employees on retirement.
- Participating at all factory audits (internal & external) concerning training and development of the workforce and time office operations.
- Driving the annual evaluation process for the workforce and ensuring timely completion of evaluation forms by the management to calculate the annual increment.
- Overlooking the U-Shop operation.
Your key stakeholders will be…
- Head of Employee Relations and Senior HRBP – Supply Chain
- Assistant HRBP – Supply Chain
- Factory Manager
- Site SHE Manager
- Site WPS Manager
- WFA Manager
- Reward Manager
- Manufacturing Excellence Manager
- Agarapathana Site HRBP
What’s important for you to have in this position?
- Candidate should be a graduate or posses a relevant equivalent professional qualification.
- 4-5 years’ of experience in human resources in a similar capacity (experience in managing unionised groups will be an added advantage)
- Candidate should have thorough understanding on areas such as learning & development, compensation & benefits.
- Candidate should be self-confident and assertive with excellent stakeholder management skills.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Related Jobs (58)
Assistant Manager Human Resources Jobs at Creo360 in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 30, 2023 Full-Time
HR Shared Services Supervisor US Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Intern – Talent Management (HR), Vacancies At 99x, Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 23, 2023 Internship
Human Resources Internship, Vacancies At Pizza Hut, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 23, 2023 Internship
Assistant Manager – Human Capital, Vacancies At PwC, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 23, 2023 Full-Time