Social Media Executive
iLabs specializes in Web, Mobile, and AI technologies architecture, design, and development. We also provide IT strategy consulting, IT operations, DevOps, and SEO & Digital Marketing/Social Media solutions to our clients worldwide. Also, we have a few of our own high-traffic web properties including the famous US eCommerce marketplace CloudofGoods.com Founded in 2012 to serve the U.S. Silicon Valley startups and entrepreneurs, we currently work with clients in the USA, Canada, Singapore, Sri Lanka, and many other parts of the world.
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to grow our online presence and drive brand recognition by leveraging social channels. You will get the opportunity to work on our company iLabs social channels as well as CloudofGoods and our client social media projects as well.
What does iLabs Social Media Specialist do?
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and brand recognition, website traffic, and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap. Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content to engage on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Identify and engage influencers on social channels to accelerate the growth of our online presence and brand recognition
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video, blog, etc.) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action to spread the word
• Set up and optimize landing pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
• Moderate all user-generated content and promote relevant user-generated content on all social channels
• Create editorial calendars and schedules
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales, etc) to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions
• Proven working experience in the social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist Excellent content writing skills, editing skills (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels Knowledge of content marketing and influencer marketing
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Fluency in English
• BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations or equivalent experience
Please email your CV with two non-related referees to: email@example.com https://www.ilabs.lk | Tel: 0112177251 |iLabs, 240,36 Denzil Kobbekaduwa Mawatha, Battaramulla
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNon-Executive
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYAdvertising and marketing
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (1)
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship