Social Media Senior Officer
- Full time, continuing
- Manage the University’s social media community and engage and convert key audiences through paid and organic campaigns
- Base Salary $97K + 17% superannuation
About the opportunity
The Social Media Senior Officer is the primary function working on the University of Sydney’s paid and organic social media campaigns. Reporting into Social Media Manager as part of the Brand and Digital Engagement team you will execute and optimise organic and paid campaigns across the University’s social medias to engage and convert our key audiences, drive brand affinity according to our brand pillar objectives. You will also engage with the wider Marketing and Communications teams, business partners and agencies to curate end-to-end social media campaigns. As a social media expert, you will also be managing the university’s social media community, risk exposure across our online platforms and provide regular analytics reporting on engagement trends and insights to drive social media strategy.
- Has at least 4-5 years working experience in a similar social media management capacity coordinating large social media accounts and within a complex organisation
- demonstrates exceptional understanding of organic and paid functions of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, WeChat and international social media campaigns
- communicates articulately and with a unique flair through verbal and written forms
- understands and is proficient with back-end analytics and paid advertising of social media channels
- Can look at reporting data, audience insights and SEO opportunities to drive social media strategy and content ideas
- is a strong team player yet can also work autonomously with high initiative and strong judgement of prioritising workload
- Are the go-to person for social media campaign and best practice to assist and guide social squad members that represent each faculty and organisations within the university.
Closing date for applications
11.59pm, Tuesday, 5 October 2021
Sponsorship / work rights for Australia
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. For a continuing position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
Australian Temporary Residents currently employed at the University of Sydney may be considered for a fixed term contract for the length of their visa, depending on the requirements of the hiring area and the position.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all role required pre-employment or background checks in terms satisfactory to the University. Similarly, your ongoing employment is conditional upon the satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary step, including the termination of your employment.
The University of Sydney is committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
How to apply
Please click here to apply https://usyd.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/USYD_EXTERNAL_CAREER_SITE
Applications (including a cover letter, CV, and any additional supporting documentation) can be submitted via the Apply button at the top of the page.
For employees of the University or contingent workers, please login into your Workday account and navigate to the Career icon on your Dashboard. Click on USYD Find Jobs and apply.
For a confidential discussion about the role, or if you require reasonable adjustment or support filling out this application, please contact Riviera Son, Recruitment Operations by email to email@example.com.
© The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Click to view the Position Description for
Closing Date: 05 October 2021
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
Related Jobs (40)
Web Designer & Video Editor Jobs at Enactor in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 5, 2022 Full-Time
BA (Hons) Senior Design Lecturer, Careers At AOD, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 5, 2022 Full-Time
Relationship Manager Jobs at Alteryx in Paris, France on September 29, 2022 Full-Time
Social Media Executive, Careers at Incube, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 28, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Marketing Creative Designer Jobs at GTN Technologies in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 12, 2022 Full-Time