Software Developer, QA
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Nielsen Media would not function without our Technology teams! We are catalysts for delivering quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients, and we are cultivators, growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences. Around the globe, our Technology teams are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
- Analyse and interpret requirements, design, and technical specification Documents.
- Develop and execute formal test plans.
- Develop test cases & test scripts.
- Exposure to Agile practices.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders – technology teams, product owners & developers.
- Define and track quality assurance metrics.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- B.Tech or B. E. or MCA
- 3+ years of experience.
- Good Communication & Presentation skills.
- Hands on experience on Software Testing and Test Automation.
- Exposure to tools like Jmeter, Cypress, Selenium etc.
- Open to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Exposure to web-based application testing.
- Exposure to cloud-based technologies.
- Strong SQL Skillset.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Nielsen Media would not function without our Technology teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients, and we are cultivators, growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences. Around the globe, our Technology teams are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
ABOUT NIELSEN MEDIA:
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (75)
Web Project Manager, Careers At Xyicon, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 12, 2022 Full-Time
Quality Assurance Manager, Careers At Enadoc, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 12, 2022 Full-Time
Quality Assurance Engineers Jobs At CodeGen, Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 12, 2022 Full-Time
Digital Marketing Intern Jobs At 99X, Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 12, 2022 Internship
Architect Jobs at LankaSolution in Colombo ,Sri Lanka on August 10, 2022 Full-Time
JUNIOR PHP LARAVEL DEVELOPER, Careers At DartX, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 9, 2022 Full-Time
Backend Developer Intern, Vacancies At Nimi, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 8, 2022 Internship