Software Engineer – C#, Azure Technologies, Java (R&D)
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We, are looking for dynamic and open-minded individuals to join us as Software Engineers to work with Innovations (short term) & Industry Developments.
This is a great opportunity to work in and across all areas of IFS products, focusing on end to end industry processes while helping to bring the innovation to life. From HCM to Inventory, Asset management to Project management, CRM to CPM, including data, functionality, lobbies, reports and interfaces the potential to grow is limited only by ambition and talent.
You as a Software Engineer who works with short term innovation and industry developments, you will be working across IFS 5 focused Industry verticals. You will be having extensive communication with developers in core IFS products and other developers within the greater RnD,
What will you be doing:
- Work with our Dynamic team of Product Specialists, UX designers and Architects to build amazing products that our customers love
- Write amazing code that others love. This means its logical, documented and has a rich set of tests
- Help our User education specialists with Documentation on how to setup and use the products you build
- Participate in the full R&D lifecycle of products including design, development, testing, bug fixing
- Participate in peer design and code reviews.
- We go further than just a code review. We encourage coaching from someone senior or if your senior to coach others
- Share knowledge, guide and train colleagues. You will be doing amazing stuff so we want you to share how you did it
- Be an active member of the team, have some fun and join the meet ups
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology
- Sound knowledge in C#, Java and JEE technologies
- Experience in Azure Technologies
- Strong knowledge of OOP and modern software patterns
- Knowledge working with version control systems like GIT
- The ability to work with distributed global teams
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (382)
Graphic Designing Internship at Dilmah Tea in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Internship
Senior Graphic Designer Jobs at Wonder Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Graphic Designer Jobs at Visual Studios Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Developer Jobs at CAREER141 in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 31, 2023 Full-Time