Software Engineer (Full-Stack)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- BSc Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/ IT from Recognized institution
- Minimum 1 year of experience required
- A solid foundation in OOP, design patterns, algorithms, programming languages, networking and operating systems
- Capable of transforming business requirements into technical design
- Deep technical understanding of Java 11 or later and Spring Boot Microservices
- Expertise in creating and consuming REST-based APIs and Web-based application
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience with Agile/Scrum practices
- Experience in DevOps tools (CI/CD pipeline)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with the Product teams to understand their business needs and design outstanding and efficient solutions to complex business problems.
- Craft well-documented, clean, and tested code and create secure, performant interfaces and services
- Work closely with associate developers to design and develop functional, performing and complete APIs.
- Write both unit and integration tests and develop automation tools for daily tasks.
- Develop new user-facing features which enhance usability, accessibility and performance.
- Collaborates with UI/UX designers to ensure the technical feasibility of user interface and user experience designs.
- Builds functionality with reusable code and authors new libraries with a focus on future re-usability
- Java 11
- Spring framework 5
- Spring boot 2(spring web, data, cloud)
- NoSQL database – MongoDB
- Kafka – added value
- Angular 13 or upper version
- Detail oriented with great organization skills
- Willingness to learn and utilize emerging technologies
- Sharp problem-solving, analytical and innovation skills
- Strong understanding of responsive web design and a strong visual design sense
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (381)
Graphic Designing Internship at Dilmah Tea in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Internship
Senior Graphic Designer Jobs at Wonder Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Graphic Designer Jobs at Visual Studios Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Developer Jobs at CAREER141 in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 31, 2023 Full-Time