Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Code, test and troubleshoot software programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and software engineering technology.
- Refine data and format final product by meeting the deadlines
- Maintain and modify in-housed developed software systems; make approved changes
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Develop new software systems using prescribed task specifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships in codes such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a system would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of the supervisor.
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs.
- Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Write and maintain programming documentation.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- A Degree / Higher Diploma in Software Engineering, IT, Computer science or Professional Qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Software Development.
- Java EE 8 Web, MySQL, Jasper Studio, Bootstrap, Ajax, Maven, Spring Boot, ReactJS, NodeJS, API (Educational Qualifications are not mandatory if you can demonstrate high skills on above)
- A good team player with excellent analytical skills.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationProfessional qualification
Related Jobs (158)
- Senior Software Engineer (iOS ) Jobs at PickMe In Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Backend Engineer Jobs at Sydpro – Sri Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- PHP Developer Jobs at SilverStripers in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time