- Academics: MCA or ME/M.Tech or BE/B.Tech
- Experience: 3 – 4 Years
- 3 + years hands-on experience in Java/J2EE, including experience with Java tooling (e.g. eclipse) and knowledge of best practices.
- Experienced building complex business applications (ERP) using relational databases (ideally Oracle and SQL Server).
- Good working knowledge of SQL, JDBC and ORM.
- Strong knowledge of relational concepts.
- Event Driven Programming, 3GL, 4GL programming experience will be a plus.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Demonstrated experience providing technical leadership to a small team.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
- Application domain expertise a plus.
- Go Getter attitude & Quick Learner.
- Out of the box thinking.
- Complete hold on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Must be able to work with Multi Cultural/National teams, prior experience is a plus.
- Investigate, analyze, and correct reported defects.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Perform coding to agreed functional and technical requirements.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Shortlisted candidate should be willing to work on Proprietary Java based Platform.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelJunior Executive
- Experience3 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (37)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time