As a Mid-Level ASP.NET Core Software Engineer, you will design and implement scalable, robust software applications. You will work with cross-functional teams and contribute to our ongoing projects while focusing on quality and timely delivery.
- Develop and maintain high-quality code using the Flutter framework.
- Use best practices to deliver high quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with REST APIs.
- Conduct code reviews with senior engineers to ensure quality and consistency of the codebase.
- Focus on continuous improvement of the product and introduce new features and technologies to OnePasport.
- Be an enthusiastic partner to the automation testing culture.
- Collaborate with engineering team and product team to establish best products.
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- 2+ years of software development experience using ASP.NET Core.
- Proficient knowledge in C#, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, SQL queries.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in cloud platforms such as Azure cloud services, GCP is a plus
- Experience or solid understanding of another server side language such as Python is a plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (157)
- Senior Software Engineer (iOS ) Jobs at PickMe In Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Backend Engineer Jobs at Sydpro – Sri Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- PHP Developer Jobs at SilverStripers in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time