Software Engineer – Presales Support Service
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can
#MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS
To deliver the ultimate customer experience our presales teams have a need for support in building amazing demos.
Setting-up a service to support presales through the creation of configurations, customizations, data loading and integrations will increase the efficiency of our presales teams, resulting in the delivery of high-quality custom demos.
Joining the Presales Support Service team is a unique opportunity to see and experience the way we engage with our customers on their buying journey. We have grown from a small team, and as a part of a team that was built from the ground up, you will help shape its future.
As a Software Engineer in the Presales Support Service team, you will support our presales teams in building demonstrations that excite our prospects and customers on the benefits our solutions deliver to their business.
The Software Engineer will be engaged through a request process with presales teams globally. After confirming the scope and customer requirements the Software Engineer will take responsibility in building a high-quality building block of the demo storyline to assist our Presales Teams to go ahead and win deals.
The building blocks include
- customizations (extend on the inside) where the tailoring requirements need development effort
- sample integrations (extend on the outside) using integrations brokers such as Boomi, point to point integrations using IFS Connect or leveraging IFS REST APIs for using e.g., low code platforms
- complex configurations or adjustments of data loading scripts
The created building blocks will be documented and stored in a library for re-use.
Achieving this work will require passion, attention to detail and an understanding of how to deliver on high quality – and will equip you with the skills for a shining future career in presales.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities
- Create customizations on IFS Products based on customer requirements
- Build sample integrations using IFS Connect or integration brokers such as Boomi
- Develop data loading scripts
- Consult IFS presales and team members as a technical expert
- Build a library of reusable assets
- Document and record videos with work instructions and how to guides
- As team member, willingness to take on multiple roles and continuously expand the skillset
- Proficiency in C# .Net and SQL
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer-service oriented
- Develops long term stakeholder relationships; anticipates customer needs and ensures high customer satisfaction
- Ability to live the IFS Corporate values – Agile, Collaborative, Trustworthy
Required Education & Experience
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
- A solid duration of experience in a software company
- It’s not critical what programming languages you have expertise in—as a developer we expect you can pick up whatever is needed quickly enough
- Work experience 3+ years in relevant industry setting
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) and local language
- Exposure to GIT, Bitbucket, GitLab, and Azure Pipelines
- Experience in Azure DevOps
- Previous experience of IFS Cloud, IFS Applications or other ERP applications is a definite plus
- Willingness to learn new skills (Technical & Functional)
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (45)
- Senior Frontend Developer Jobs at Kognitiv Corporation in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- DevOps Application Engineer Jobs at Synopsys Inc in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- Data Engineer Jobs at Insighture in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Internship at Almas Equities in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Internship
- Senior Game Developer Jobs at Matific in Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Software Engineer II Jobs at Zebra Technologies in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – Java Jobs at Digiratina in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer (iOS) Jobs at Aeturnum in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior DevOps Engineers Jobs at Sysco LABS in Western Province, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at Techlabs Global Private Ltd in Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time