Software Engineer – R&D Procurement and Commerce
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
A software engineer at IFS designs, develops and maintains software included in IFS Cloud. The work is focused on interpreting and analyzing functional and technical requirements to create fit-for-purpose and enterprise-grade software. Business value, usability, maintainability, security and performance are key aspects of this work.
We are looking to for a Software Engineer to join our team distributed across Sri Lanka, Sweden, and Norway. As a Software Engineer in our team you will play a key role in making sure we deliver on, and stay true to, our mission.
The work will involve activities like:
- Functionally and technically design fit for purpose software to deliver a great customer experience
- Functionally and technically test, review and maintain software
- Implement designed functionality using high level / declarative approaches
- Create documentation, presentation and training material
- Engage with requirement owners and other stakeholders
- Share knowledge, guide and train colleagues
In order to be successful in the role we believe the following characteristics are important:
- Functional and technical design and documentation skills
- Experience from quality assurance and software performance
- Leadership skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- A minimum 1 year of experience in building commercial business applications
- A good listener & communicator
- Pro-active, take initiative and responsibility
- Energetic, determined,
- Positive and have a can-do attitude
- Goal and execution oriented
- Committed to quality
Previous experience/domain knowledge in procurement and commerce processes is an advantage
Interviews and selections are being done continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience1 Year
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (21)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time