Software Engineer – Technical Trainer
IFS delivers award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
IFS Academy is on the lookout for a dynamic and open-minded individual to join us as a Technical Trainer and Software Engineer (Senior/Lead/Senior Lead/Principal Software Engineer).
You will be responsible for designing and delivering technical training courses at IFS and at leading Universities participating in our industry-academia collaboration programmed. As a member of the Academy technical training team, you will be working closely with colleagues from all over the world, sharing your knowledge, while further developing your skills as a Software Engineer (Senior/Lead/Senior Lead/Principal Software Engineer) and a Technical Trainer.
- Working with cutting-edge technology together with colleagues in the Academy Technical Training team and the Technology Platform team, researching and mastering new technologies, tools and frameworks.
- Designing, developing and delivering technical training courses to Software Engineers and System Engineers at IFS, IFS Partners and IFS Customer offices around the world.
- Conduct courses and guest lectures at leading universities in Sri Lanka.
- Conduct training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including classroom-based learning and virtual learning.
- Mentoring and supervising University Interns and Final Year University Projects.
- Evaluating and improving training courses and content.
- Maintaining a very good understanding of the continuously evolving software development process, frameworks and tools used at IFS.
- Keeping up-to-date on emerging software engineering concepts and practices.
- A good understanding of software engineering principles, including object-oriented concepts, relational databases, web technologies, DevOps technologies, software architectures and programming languages.
- A degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology and/or related professional qualifications together with 1-3 years of work experience.
- A passion for training and knowledge sharing. Previous experience as a trainer or lecturer will be an advantage.
- Excellent command of English and good communication skills.
- Ability to understand, summarize and present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Service-minded and organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to learn new concepts quickly and work on your own initiative.
- Willingness to travel on assignments overseas.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience1 Year
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (146)
- Software Engineer Jobs at BlinQ Software in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer (Java ) Jobs at Innodata Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Developer (C++) Jobs at Tetherfi in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Architect Jobs at Mad Mobile LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Frontend Developer Jobs at H-Town Technologies in Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Data Engineer Jobs at BISTEC Global Services in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time