Solution Architect, Data & Analytics
EY DnA is the data and advanced analytics capability within EY Asia-Pacific, with over 500 specialist employees working across multiple industry sectors.
We implement information-driven strategies, data platforms and advanced data analytics solution systems that help grow, optimize and protect client organizations. We go beyond strategy and provide end to end design, build and implementation of real life data environments and have some of the best architects, project managers, business analysts, data scientists, big data engineers, developers and consultants in the region.
We are looking for a Solutions Architect within the DnA team in our Singapore office. This role is offered on a flexible full time basis.
Your key responsibilities
- understand the complexity of the existing source systems and data flow,
- collate technical and functional requirements through workshops with senior stakeholders in risk, actuarial, pricing and product teams
- create data design and integration flows to move the data from legacy system, add transformation logic areas and present it in the required formats through harmonized objects that can receive inputs from multiple policy and claims systems
- create and present the solution design through a solution design document
- estimate for complexity, effort and costs
Skills and attributes for success
- Extensive experience working in the AZURE environment.
- define data integration patterns and pipelines
- assess complexity of data (volume, structure, relationship etc.)
- Ability to estimate complexity, effort and costs
- Good documentation skills with the ability to produce client ready solution architecture, business understandable presentations and good communication skills to lead and run workshops
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 10 + years of experience in Big Data, data warehouse, data analytics projects, and/or any IM (Information Management) related projects
- DW / Big Data / BI end to end Implementations
- Strong knowledge in Restful API’s
- Good understanding of Visualisation tools (Tableau / Qlikview / Power BI)
- Good understanding of security aspects (TLS, Kerberos, Authorization tools (Sentry, Ranger etc))
- Should have good knowledge in DevOps engineering using Continuous Integration/ Delivery tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, GitHub Atlassian Jira etc.
- Good knowledge in Hadoop administration aspects
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in engaging with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong consulting experience and background, including engaging directly with clients
- Demonstrable Cloud experience with, AWS or GCP
What we look for
- Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry.
- An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
Related Jobs (564)
Intern – DevOps Engineer Internship at Arimac in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 7, 2022 Internship
IoT/Automation Engineer Jobs at Spera Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 7, 2022 Full-Time
QA Engineer Jobs at Spera Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 7, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer(Angular) Jobs at Spera Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 7, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer(NodeJS) Jobs at Spera Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 7, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer (PHP) Jobs at Spera Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 7, 2022 Full-Time