Solution Architect – Microsoft Power Apps
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
The IFS Solution Architect is responsible for providing depth technical expertise to the software engineering teams, and for owning the overall design of IFS Microsoft Power Apps services and driving operational excellence.
A Solution Architect is responsible for integrating Microsoft Power Platform services (applications and infrastructure) into the organization’s portfolio. Also responsible for the technical POC, strategy, planning, coordinating, and supervising activities related to the integration.
- Design and implement architecture that is scalable, reliable, easily maintainable, and customizable
- Continuously developing the design to maximize efficiency
- Extending and enhancing the design to support new and evolving product and service requirements.
- Mentoring, training, and supporting software engineer teams
- Investigating and recommending improvements to operational processes to improve efficiency, automate routine tasks, and adopt industry best practices.
- Internal and external communication, discussions, and presentations related to Microsoft Power Platform
- Running or participating in daily stand-ups to ensure day-to-day operational success
Experience of implementing and managing critical production Integrations, including a strong awareness of customer-driven priorities and commercial pressures is essential.
The following experience is preferred:
- Microsoft Power Platform (Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Solution Architect is advantageous)
The following experience is advantageous:
- Microsoft Azure
- Dynamics 365
- Scripting Knowledge to automate processes
- Programming Skills .Net c#
- Experience with REST APIs / Web services
- Databases, Service Bus / queues , Web Servers,
- Monitoring Technologies (such as native Azure monitoring and 3rd party monitoring tools)
- Ability to deliver
- Ability to persuade
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to influence
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (322)
Lead – Data Analyst Jobs At Daraz in Colombo Sri Lanka on July 4, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Designer Jobs At Daraz in Colombo Sri Lanka on July 4, 2022 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs At DDI Labs in Colombo Sri Lanka on July 4, 2022 Full-Time