Solution Architect – North America – FSM
IFS delivers award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
The Solution Architect (Consulting) is responsible for leading the overall business value and delivering an IFS solution fit for the customer. Key to this is gaining buy-in from both the Customer and the IFS teams. The Solution Architect enjoys the challenge of creating and communicating well thought through practical solutions that form the basis for successful implementations/transformations and ultimately lead to highly referenceable customers.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
- Apply knowledge and experience in complex, multi-phase projects
- Take the lead in delivering the IFS solution, maintain clear communication on all aspects of the solution with the customer project and management team.
- Work closely with the IFS Project Manager to ensure the risks from complex requirements are minimized.
- Coordinate and delegate work within the delivery team
- Work with partners and system integrators in ensuring the IFS experience is consistent regardless of the delivery mechanism.
- Advise on the successful application of IFS Accelerators.
- Maintain the focus on ensuring we deliver value to the customer.
- Be involved in the successful delivery of additional consulting services; Select, Success, Safeguarding.
- Be familiar with the available IFS Accelerators, and how they can be applied to a customer project
- Articulate product direction and the potential value it could bring to our customers
- Experienced in complex implementations
- An expert in at least one of the core IFS industries
- Advanced communication and presentation skills
- Experienced in leading a team and delivering solutions
The Solution Architect plays a key role in delivering value to our customers. Great communication skills and a proactive approach to working with the customer and colleagues from IFS and partners are essential
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Equal Opportunity Employer
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (320)
Lead – Data Analyst Jobs At Daraz in Colombo Sri Lanka on July 4, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Designer Jobs At Daraz in Colombo Sri Lanka on July 4, 2022 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs At DDI Labs in Colombo Sri Lanka on July 4, 2022 Full-Time
UX – Senior Engineer Jobs At 99X, Colombo,Sri Lanka on July 1, 2022 Full-Time