Specialist Associate (IT Support)
• Provide excellent service to faculty and staff in response to reported issues
• Troubleshoot, analyse and resolve technical issues in classrooms, LTs and meeting rooms.
• Train faculty and staff on proper usage of fixed and portable equipment in the classrooms and meeting rooms.
• Assist in the installation of equipment and software in the classrooms and meeting rooms.
• Provide setup and standby support for classrooms and special events (e.g. seminars, conferences).
• Provide assistance and support to software, lecture capture services, web conferencing and online exams that allows faculty to assess students’ learning.
• Maintain and ensure the audio-video facilities, computers and other peripherals in the classroom and meeting rooms are in good operation condition.
• Work closely with AV system integrator for upgrading and retrofitting work
• Diploma in Audio Visual Technology, Media, Engineering or equivalent
• Good technical background and hands-on experience of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS Operating Systems, Microsoft Office 365 and managing video services.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly committed with good service-oriented attitude
• Team player and ability to work independently
• Minimum 1 year of working experience in AV and IT related environment. Entry-level candidates are welcome to apply.
- Location: Kent Ridge Campus
- Organization: Centre for Instructional Technology
- Department : ITSS
- Employee Referral Eligible: No
- Job requisition ID : 7654
Offered SalaryNot Specified
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (80)
Senior Research Fellow in Field Robotics-(University of Sydney) on September 20, 2021 Full-Time
Research Associate in Social or Behavioural Sciences-(UNSW) on September 20, 2021 Contract Full-Time
Research Associate / Postdoctoral Researcher-(UNSW Canberra) on September 20, 2021 Full-Time
PhD candidate for the NSW Health Gene & Cell Therapy PhD Program-(UNSW ) on September 20, 2021 Full-Time
Research Fellow, Bioinformatician (Cancer Science Institute – GeDaC) on September 20, 2021 Full-Time
Postdoctoral Fellow (Computational Fluid Dynamics)-National University of Singapore on September 20, 2021 Full-Time