Sr. Applications Engineer (Physical Design)
Job Description and Requirements
Role and Responsibility
- In this role, you’d provide technical and engineering insight and direction to support and improve usability, applicability, and adoption of products, platforms and solutions to meet customer business needs.
- You’d diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve complex technical issues on customer installations—plus you’d deploy and train customers on new implementations and capabilities.
- You’d review and evaluate feedback on product and solutions performance from customers and other application partners, working directly with Research and Development (R&D) to develop and implement technical roadmaps, specifications, and validation for improvements and enhancements.
- As a partner with customer technical managers and sales, you’d identify business challenges, develop effective technical solutions for new accounts, and increase utilization and retention of products on current accounts.
- Enable relevant and advanced methodologies to meet customer goals; leveraging the best in class features of Synopsys tools.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer
- 8-12 years’ experience in tools, flows and methodologies required to execute chip design projects
- 8-12 years’ experience in Synthesis, Place & Route and Timing Closure
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (4)
- Front End Industrial Engineer Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 4, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Sustainability Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive – Engineering Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time