Sr Manager Finance – Operations and Integration
This role will support senior management with all financial aspects of LSEG’s Operations division. The successful candidate will combine excellent commercial, communication and technical skills to provide financial insight for the Operations division including business partnering, reporting, planning and forecasting.
Key Responsibilities Of The Role
As a Global Operations Finance Lead, the role will include but not limited to the following:
- Business Partner to leaders within the Operations function, Procurement, Corporate Operations, Capital Markets Operations, Operational Excellence and Enterprise Data Management
- Lead on consolidation and integration of financial reporting as the integration of LSEG and Refinitiv continues
- Responsible for providing financial insight and analysis to the Operations group, also supporting other business lines as necessary
- Provide support to CFO of Operations and Integration as needed on cross-Operations projects.
- Support monthly reporting and consolidation of Operations financial performance and annual budget process
- Maintains a detailed knowledge and understanding of business drivers
- Analyses and interprets financial information pertaining to business performance.
- Lead on other ad-hoc analysis as required
- Consolidating, analyzing and providing information to management through monthly global / regional reporting packs and ad-hoc reporting decks
- Conducting robust month end review process across the cost base
- Providing business partnering support and drive strong relationships across the business including Central Finance, PMO and Integration teams
- Responsible for financial analysis, modelling, validating and tracking cost synergy initiatives and outcomes
- Support end to end monthly business reviews (MBRs) and budgeting process covering entire P&L, working with senior management
- Lead on Operations KPI / Metrics project work with objective to roll out robust set of KPIs / Metrics for internal and external audience
- Supporting any other finance projects
Key Skills Required To Be Successful In The Role
- Experienced in working in a matrix, global organization
- Experienced in influencing colleagues and partners
- Work successfully in cross functional and indirect teams
- Ability to determine the key drivers of a result and clearly explain the “story”
- Proficiency in working effectively and delivering results in a fast-paced, complex, global business environment.
- Communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to influence
- High attention to detail and accuracy while maintaining a view of the big picture and key objectives
- Confident, articulate, able and willing to challenge peers and seniors
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, ability to build relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Analytical experience, with an aptitude for problem solving and decision making
- Highly numerate with advanced excel / financial modelling and excellent analytical skills
- Qualified chartered accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with over 5 – 7 years post qualified experience, which includes accounting and business partnering activities (budgeting, forecasting, performance reporting, strategy evaluation, analysis and insight)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment managing multiple priorities
- Proven track record to interact with senior management and influence outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to provide strategic business support
- Excellent use of Microsoft office packages, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Be a lead proponent in driving a collaborative culture across the division
- Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues globally
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (73)
Senior Accountant Jobs at Mobizz Elite in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Accountant Jobs at tgl.travel in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time