Sr Specialist Digital Brand Management
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other. At Nestlé USA, we are committed to providing high quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we are empowered to make meaningful contributions that positively impact our families, communities, and planet. With our portfolio of global brands, the opportunities to innovate and grow are limitless. As the world’s leading food and beverage company, our focus is not only about delighting our customers, it’s about enriching you.
Summary of Role:
As the Recruitment Marketing Strategist you will support the Recruiting organization by developing and leading recruitment marketing content and campaigns that drive brand awareness, attract top talent, and activate candidates.
You will spend your time as our Employer Brand champion for Nestlé USA, Nestlé Health Science, and Nestlé Nutrition by:
• Developing a wide range of messaging that expresses our Employee Value Proposition and elevates our brand for specific talent segments (e.g. function or location)
• Establishing and executing the digitalized recruitment marketing campaign strategy to attract the target audience and build proactive pipelines of top diverse talent at the functional level.
• Leading the email marketing strategy and program, using CRM technology (Smashfly) to develop and execute cadenced, targeted email campaigns that educate, engage, and activate talent audiences
• Advancing Recruiting’s digital attraction strategy by maintaining our Now@Nestlé Jobs channel, creating social media content and analyzing performance data to drive and optimize usage
• Increasing the visibility of our job openings by running the build and performance of programmatic campaigns
• Being responsible for the broader digital and content strategy for nestleusacareers.com, collaborating with our agency and our Digital Communications team to find opportunities to drive career site performance and enhance the candidate experience
• Partnering with NiM counterparts to update content and drive site performance for nestlejobs.com, meeting with key partners across the organization to understand their digital objectives and translating it to the website
• Serving as a strategic advisor to Recruiting and broader business partners, including Communications and D&I, on recruitment marketing campaign tactics and content
• Championing the candidate experience from first touchpoint to onboarding, ensuring all external recruiting content/communications are on-brand and high-quality, and partnering with CME and other creative teams on delivery as needed
• Analyzing and presenting key recruitment marketing metrics to inform new and ongoing campaigns, programs, content, and tactics
• Creating internal team communications that drive productivity and collaboration, and providing support for business-facing communications that demonstrate scope and impact of Recruiting
You will be highly curious, innovative, driven by data, a creative problem solver, collaborative, and build positive relationships.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communication, digital media or related field
• 2 or more years of experience leading recruitment marketing strategies
• High energy self-starter who is intellectually curious and passionate about digital engagement experiences
• Extraordinary story telling skills including creative direction, copy writing, copy editing. Demonstrates ability to craft compelling, emotional and relevant messages
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills including the ability to establish relationships with internal and external partners, build cross-functional partnerships and present to, interact with and influence senior executives
• Proven organizational, project management, and prioritization skills with a high proficiency with the Microsoft suite of products
• Experience with using data analytics to drive optimization and effectiveness of channels, content strategies and return on investment
• Experience developing creative and innovative strategies for websites, social media, email marketing, search engine optimization and events
• Digital agency experience
• CRM technology experience, e.g., Smashfly
• Digital Production Project Management (Video Shoot, Photo Shoot)
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Manager
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (1)
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship