Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other. At Nestlé USA, we are committed to providing high quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we are empowered to make meaningful contributions that positively impact our families, communities, and planet. With our portfolio of global brands, the opportunities to innovate and grow are limitless. As the world’s leading food and beverage company, our focus is not only about delighting our customers, it’s about enriching you.
Nestlé USA is looking for a multifaceted, curious, self-starter to join our recruitment team as a Talent Advisor in a contract capacity. This role will ensure that recruiting programs are aligned with business priorities to hire the best talent and build a robust talent networks for the largest food company in the world. You’ll develop solid relationships with business leaders and HR partners to drive innovative our recruiting strategy. You will consult the business to support standard methodologies in talent selection that will take Nestlé USA’s workforce of over 50,000 employees into the future!
• Partner with functional leadership to set and implement recruiting strategies and talent sourcing programs to meet business and operational needs for a complex organization
• Lead full life cycle recruiting process from requisition posting through souring and offer acceptance
• Work as a trusted partner to the business on external market trends to include supply and demand, identify key talent and understand core components of compensation
• Conduct in-depth intake meetings with the business and their teams to ensure alignment on position, candidate profile, and establish clarity on roles and responsibilities
• Develop and execute strategic sourcing plans for business groups such as direct sourcing, database mining, networking, name generation, cold-calling, industry events, associations, online communities, external research and social marketing
• Identify key behavioral and technical proficiencies that drive success, share recruitment sourcing strategy, and set expectations around process and timeline
• Partner with Recruitment Marketing team to incorporate employer branding and social media tactics into talent sourcing plans, and coordinate targeted outreach events
• Provide an excellent candidate experience and promote the Nestlé employment brand throughout the recruitment process
• Conduct reoccurring meetings with hiring managers to determine effectiveness of recruiting plans and ensure agility throughout the process
• Influence key partners on candidate selection, and advise on areas such as total reward packages for candidates
• Deliver recruiting process excellence by following internal policies and procedures, accurately tracking candidate and requisition activity in the applicant tracking system and adhering to all significant compliance and legal requirements
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
• 5 years of work experience within recruiting
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, human resources or related field required
• Ability to apply a consultancy approach, challenge when needed, effectively handling expectations of business partners and candidates.
• Ability to launch and sustain talent pipelining programs by assembling key sourcing intelligence, converting passive candidates and utilizing diverse sourcing channels
• An experienced level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components such as talent sourcing, assessing, applicant tracking, closing offer processes and relationship management
• Proven ability to conduct competency-based recruitment
• Experience using technologies to support Talent Selection including, but not limited to applicant tracking systems, sourcing channels, social and digital media
• Application of business knowledge into practical solutions based on business strategy or organizational changes
• Excellent project management, writing, and verbal communication skills are required
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree