TikTok is the leading destination for short-form videos. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
The Enablement team aims to be the strategic partner of T&S, driving collaboration, optimization, and synergy for T&S global functioning, whereas other T&S functions fight at the frontline for content integrity and community safety. We facilitate the application of smooth cross-functional/cross-region/cross-culture corporations, support, and training, and drive change initiatives for leadership within the organization so that they fight with maximum efficiency and sustainability.
As our international organization expands rapidly and becomes more complex, the Enablement team identifies strategic priorities, opportunities, pain points, provides insights and revolutionary solutions; so that we build better efficiency and consistency into the organization and promote global synergy under localized decision making.
What will I be doing?
– Analyze community ecosystems and external perceptions with global perspectives, collect and analyze industry data, user data and proprietary data to test, support and improve decision-making in global safety operations;
– Deep dive into the trust & safety industry landscape, conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis that lead to action-items for the team in efficiency improvement;
– Be the strategic partner of key ByteDance and TikTok leaders, support them on critical initiatives; maintain strong partnership with key business functions, facilitate efficient and effective cross-department and cross-country communication and collaboration;
– Consistently run methodology updates and knowledge base enrichment, and aid in the empowerment of the team.
What should I bring with me?
– 3-5 years of experience in content strategy, safety strategy or consulting, or equivalent experience in high-growth organization; experience in strategy planning, management consulting for toC internet products/services is a plus;
– Self-driven team player with a strong sense of ownership, good project management skills; able to adapt to flexible working hours;
– Strong interest and knowledge in international politics, economics and cultures; Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in social sciences and humanities would be preferred;
– Excellent communicator, with a curiosity for cultural nuances; Mandarin capability is a plus;
– Passion for a career in a tech firm with product lines in UGC content, entertainment and social media.
TikTok is committed to the wellbeing of all our employees. Our promise is to provide comprehensive and evidence-based programs, to promote and support physical and mental wellbeing throughout each employee’s journey with us. We believe that wellbeing is a relationship and that everyone has a part to play, so we work in collaboration and consultation with our employees and across our functions in order to ensure a truly person-centred, innovative and integrated approach.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified