- Preparation of Structural Steel /Concrete design Drawings considering the Architectural requirement on a timely manner.
- Analyzing information and provide input to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Manage and maintain relevant documents pertaining to the functions carried out on a daily basis
- Attending site visits and meetings when it is necessary
- Sound knowledge on detailing and ability to work under minimum supervision , independently
- Full completion of NCED and/or NAITA Qualification
- Minimum 2 year of work experience in the Civil Construction field.
- Literacy in Autocad 2D.
- A minimum of 2 passes at GCE A/L and 6 passes at GCE O/L with “C” pass for English and Maths
- Autocad 3D /Revit and QS, MEP knowledge is an added advantage
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on Apply Now. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYConstruction / Building / Engineering