Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com.
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
Advantis Engineering, a part of the Advantis Group, is a leader in the Construction Industry with over a decade of experience. A team of dedicated professionals possessing a wealth of expertise in the construction arena, spearhead the company to meet a diverse range of demands. The core of the company’s operations revolve around innovation, assured quality and service, to provide hassle free, end-to-end construction solutions for clients local and overseas.
- Preparation of Structural Steel /Concrete design Drawings considering the Architectural requirement on a timely manner.
- Analyzing information and provide input to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Manage and maintain relevant documents pertaining to the functions carried out on a daily basis
- Attending site visits and meetings when it is necessary
- Sound knowledge on detailing and ability to work under minimum supervision , independently
- Full completion of NCED and/or NAITA Qualification
- Minimum 2 year of work experience in the Civil Construction field.
- Literacy in Autocad 2D.
- A minimum of 2 passes at GCE A/L and 6 passes at GCE O/L with “C” pass for English and Maths
- Autocad 3D /Revit and QS, MEP knowledge is an added advantage
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on Apply Now. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYConstruction / Building / Engineering
- QualificationProfessional qualification