Student Recruitment Manager (Domestic)
About the opportunity
The Student Recruitment Manager is responsible for the planning and implementation of student recruitment strategies and operational plans to achieve the University’s Australia and New Zealand University student targets, including domestic undergraduate and postgraduate markets. The role will also be responsible for working with other teams to implement end-to-end conversion strategies targeted at the prospective domestic student market under the guidance of the Director, Domestic Recruitment and Access.
The University values courage and creativity; openness and engagement; inclusion and diversity; and respect and integrity. As such, we see the importance of recruiting talent aligned to these values and are looking for a Student Recruitment Manager who possesses:
- a strong understanding of strategic and political issues within the higher education sector and knowledge of the higher education governance, policy and admissions
- proven stakeholder management skills and relationship development skills, internally and externally, ideally with experience building relationships with high school teachers and staff
- excellent organisation skills and high-level planning with good written and oral communications skills including public speaking skills
- demonstrated ability to problem solve and develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives within a team
- demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of successful postgraduate and undergraduate student recruitment strategies targeted at a domestic student market
- experience in managing a budget and allocating and reporting on resources
- extensive experience working in a large, complex fast-paced organisation with experience of student recruitment lifecycle and implementing conversion strategies.
Sponsorship / work rights for Australia
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. For a continuing position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
Australian Temporary Residents currently employed at the University of Sydney may be considered for a fixed term contract for the length of their visa, depending on the requirements of the hiring area and the position.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all role required pre-employment or background checks in terms satisfactory to the University. Similarly, your ongoing employment is conditional upon the satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary step, including the termination of your employment.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- Experience1 Year
- QualificationAdvanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Related Jobs (3)
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship
- QA Internship at Sydpro – Sri Lanka in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship