Supply Chain Executive
• Experience in precise shipping document preparation, coordination with clearing agents, port and customs to clear the good on time.
• Coordinate with bank on payments and shipping clearance, and good knowledge of current regulations of import/ export and bank formalities in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
• Coordinate and manage company logistics and payment relating to same
• Provide line support to Head of Supply chain and ensure timely procurement and delivery at best price and quality for all company requirements of goods and services
• Evaluate proposals / quotations, summarize and report to manager procurement for recommendation
• Prepare supplier agreements (where necessary) and generate PO & confirm order to supplier
• Track the processes of payments with internal departments
• Performing other related duties when assigned and extended hours when required
• Degree / Diploma in Supply Chain, logistic or Freight or equivalent
• Should possess minimum 1-year experience in handling import / Export and related documentation, and sound knowledge in import and export procedure, purchasing, local and international sourcing.
• Good command of English , computer literacy and high familiarity with MS Excel
• Experience in working with ERP systems
• Advanced negotiation skills and be able to work with internal and external stake holders
• Ability multi task and any related qualification would be added advantage
Offered SalaryNot Specified