System DevOps Administrator
About the job
We’re looking for a System DevOps Administrator to implement and provide guidance in managing and maintaining the company computer systems, networks, and infrastructure services.
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid work schedule
- Salaries pegged against USD
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related disciplines.
- At least five years of working experience in the same or similar job.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library V4 (ITIL) and relevant certifications are a plus
- Additional language skills at a technical level would be an advantage
- Nice to have: ConnectWise, VMWare and Microsoft Certifications
- REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE
- Automation platforms and scripting
- VB and or PowerShell, on Microsoft and VMware is a MUST
- Active Directory module
- Windows Forms (.NET framework)
- Office365 module
- BitLocker Module
- others (windows manipulation)
- Windows Batch
- ConnectWise Automate Scripting platform
- Operating Systems
- OS Server: Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2019
- Linux Distribution (CentOS)
- OS Client: Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Azure & Office365
- VMWare 5.x and above
- Veeam Backup
- Can work with foreigners
- Good grasp of the English language and can communicate well
- Soft skills: Organizational skills, adaptability, leadership skills, customer-centric approach, problem-solver mindset, focused and motivated to resolve conflicts to project success
- For a complete list of daily tasks: https://bit.ly/EmaptaSystemDevOpsAdmin
- Providing a quality and personable support experience to the business.
- Understanding Incident, Request, Change, Problem and Knowledge management (ITIL).
- Collaborating with other technical specialists within the teams to challenge what we do
- Identify how to maximize our current technology investment and recognize how we can benefit from emerging technologies.
- Using system data and tools to gain deep insight into the platforms for in-depth investigations and proactive problem analysis.
- Taking part in infrastructure-managed works including testing, validation, refresh and migration activity.
- Performing system maintenance, upgrades, and IT service continuity testing.
- Covering possible out-of-hours support, on a Rota basis. Collecting and visualization metrics and log data using tools such as PowerBI, OTRS.
- The candidate must understand monitoring technologies such as PRTG, ConnectWise
- Automate or similar technology used to monitor key infrastructure services.
EMAPTA is a leading offshore outsourcing company with almost 5,000 employees who deliver high
quality business solutions to more than 400 global companies across a diverse range of industries for over 12 years.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (190)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Footage Creations in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at ICP Techno LLC in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 30, 2022 Part-Time
Senior Java Software Engineer Jobs at FINAP in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
.NET Backend Developer Jobs at APP360 (PVT) Ltd in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer – React Native Jobs at Rootcode in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Acceura Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at H-Connect GBS in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time