At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work everyday with customers who continue to challenge their markets and competitors. As a challenger ourselves, we partner with our customers to guide them through their digital transformations and extract the most value out of our software solutions. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great! We are #ForTheChallengers and if that resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
As a systems engineer at IFS you will be working within the Engineering excellence team maintaining our cental enviroments. The work can be focused on one or several of the following areas:
- Installing, configuring, testing, maintaining and upgrading of the central env’s
- Designing and developing technical solutions to increase system efficiency
- Defining and improving processes and services
- Focus on preventive maintenance, proactive monitoring to ensure availability, operational efficiency, performance, and security
- Using sound and established operational practices and principles
- Adhering to IFS’s standards and guidelines
Hands on experience with the following:
- Building and maintaining Jenkins based automations
- Windows Powershell/CommandLine scrtipting.
Common for all systems engineers regardless of focus area is that they apply engineering practices to provide and improve products, services, or processes. This work includes interpreting and analyzing technical requirements, as well as interacting with requirement owners. In addition, a systems engineer at IFS continuously expands their technical domain knowledge and shares this knowledge to guide others.
All this to create usable, enjoyable, fit-for-purpose and enterprise-grade software.
BSc. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized university.
Relevant professional and tool specific qualifications and courses are highly valued.
We are recruiting throughout the year, if you are interested please submit your application. For any questions please contact email@example.com
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology