Talent Development Coordinator
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can
#MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
IFS Global seeks a Talent Development Coordinator that will support the Talent Development department as it delivers personal development programs throughout IFS.
This position serves as a crucial element of the global team, taking operational responsibilities to ensure our Talent Development programs are executed in a professional and timely manner.
The position includes being a part of a growing, professional and passionate learning and development function that seeks to drive the growth of individuals at IFS
In the Talent Development team we are always looking to improve and learn and the successful candidate will be someone who can adopt a growth mindset, is open to giving and receiving feedback and proactively seeks out the better ways of doing things.
- Take ownership of the Talent Development calendar to schedule, organize and administer the provision of our department’s services.
- Work closely with the Talent Development Specialists and internal stakeholders regarding the planning and logistics of the programs.
- Supervise the production and ensure smooth running of the sessions from start to finish.
- Assist with escalating and being the first point of contact for employee relation queries.
- Collect and process the evaluation and participation data of live and eLearning courses.
To be successful you will likely have:
- Tertiary education in a relevant subject such as Learning and Development, training, education, or human resources related disciplines
- Held administrative or operational role(s) in a professional setting, preferably within Talent Development, Learning and Development or HR Administration.
- Intermediate to Advance Microsoft Office skills, in particular Outlook, Excel, Teams and PowerPoint
- It would be advantageous to have a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and have previously used a Learning Management System.
Key competencies for this role will be:
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and command of English language
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (6)
- Human Resources Manager Jobs at Hiltonin Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior HR Analyst Jos at EDOTCO Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Human Resources Internship at Huawei in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 25, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Mind Plusin Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 21, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Codevus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 2, 2023 Full-Time