- Qualified Chartered Accountant, or Bachelor’s degree in Law, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or similar field, or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of experience in the tax field
- Experience with spreadsheet software, including financial modeling, demonstrating proficiency with formulas, and manipulating large amounts of data
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
About the job
Google’s in-house tax team knows all things corporate tax. Made up of smart, perceptive Googlers with a flair for domestic, international, and sales and use tax, the knowledge and expertise of this team runs deep. You have years of experience in this field and an extensive knowledge of those tax issues most relevant to internet companies. While we don’t give our Googlers individual tax advice, you make it easy for Googlers to get what they need to make good tax decisions. You find ways to work smarter by streamlining and automating our tax processes and systems, and find ways to be both innovative and compliant.
The name Google came from “googol,” a mathematical term for the number 1 followed by 100 zeros. And nobody at Google loves big numbers like the Finance team when providing in depth analysis on all manner of strategic decisions across Google products. From developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management reports to scaling our automated financial processes, the Finance organization is an important partner and advisor to the business.
- Work with Finance, Legal, Policy, Commercial, and other teams to assist in project-managing tax due diligence for special projects, and in creating the corresponding communications.
- Provide design and ownership of spreadsheet-based calculations to support tax modeling for commercial structuring.
- Assist senior tax team in responding to tax-related information requests.
- Assist senior tax team members in managing queries related tax input for operational decisions.
- Assist senior tax team with research and information consolidation related to current tax rules and proposed changes.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience4 Years
- INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (10)
- Accountant Jobs at CAREER141 in Colombo, Sri Lanka (On-site) on August 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Assistant Accountant Jobs at MegaPay (Pvt) Ltd. in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 10, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Analyst FP&A, G&A Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 9, 2023 Full-Time
- Assistant Accountant Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on August 2, 2023 Full-Time
- Accountant Jobs at KALA HOLDINGS PVT LTD in· Colombo, Sri Lanka on July 31, 2023 Full-Time
- Accountant Jobs at CAREER141 in Western Province, Sri Lanka on July 31, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Account Manager Jobs at Ericsson in· Colombo, Sri Lanka on July 25, 2023 Full-Time