Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Infomate (Pvt) Limited is a fully owned subsidiary of John Keells Group and provides outsourced Accounting & Payroll Services to the companies within the John Keells Group and other local and foreign clients.
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned sectors/clients while ensuring client KPIs are met
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with clients while identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Schedule regular meetings with customers; monthly/quarterly business reviews, internal meetings, etc.
- Manage project delivery/client migrations while coordination with multiple business units and internal stakeholders
- Maintaining client agreements, SOPs, SOWs, risk analysis and knowledge base to ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms/process guidelines
- Analyzing, and responding client complaints
- Training and developing a strong backups with in the team
- Building strong relationships with banks, group IT to improve EBRS process and SAP controls
- Hands on experience in end-to-end finance including financial and management reporting.
- Exposure and understanding on BPM working patterns is preferred though not essential.
- SAP ECC / SAP S4 HANA hands on working experience
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience with SAP FICO financial accounting.
- Ability to stay organized and manage time efficiently
- Ability to deal with internal and external teams of diverse/multiple stakeholder environment
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal to technical and non-technical audiences and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Team management
- SAP Implementation and SAP configuration experience would be an added advantage
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience5 Years
- INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
- QualificationNot Specified