Team Lead – Human Resources
John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Team Lead – Human Resources to champion the organization’s business objectives through its people and culture practices, foster new age people practices and have visionary, strategic and creative outlook. The selected candidate will report to the Head of Human Resources.
The Team Lead – Human Resources will be responsible for
- Assessing training requirements, identify training needs, strategies and create training plans and calendars to develop behavioral and technical competencies
- Improved monthly reporting and analytics such as, turnover of high-potential employees, refined compensation modeling, standardized, automated and scheduled reporting
- Overseeing the group employee satisfaction surveys, carrying out focus group discussions and assisting in the formulation of action plans
- Overlooking HR and HRIS Administration
- Refining policies and processes
- Overall People Operations and Business Partnering
The ideal candidate should
- Possess a minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar job role together with a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Business Management or a similar qualification. An MBA would be definite advantage.
- Have the ability to thrive in a very fast paced and agile environment.
Click on the advert to join our team via John Keells IT Careers Site.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (4)
- Human Resources Internship at Huawei in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 25, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Mind Plusin Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 21, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Codevus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 2, 2023 Full-Time