Tech-Internship – IT Audit Associate
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 46.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Within last few years our portfolio of IT services within EY Global Delivery Services became wide spread around the globe. We are running multiple international, from small through medium-to large software implementation projects worldwide, amongst other working on implementing web and cloud based solutions leveraging most of modern technologies.
With a constant growth of our business and customers’ needs we are willing to move our projects on the new track. We are able to offer you an IT Audit Associate Internship with an intensive training program. You will use the most advanced technology stack and you will have an opportunity to implement new solutions. You will work with the most recognizable and influential players on the IT/financial markets within the challenging projects.
Skills and attributes for success
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Computer Science or a similar
- Good analytical skills
- Basic understanding of IT Governance
- Good command of MS Office Suite
- Very good skills of English
- Good command of German or French will be an advantage
- Team player skills and ability to work collaboratively with and through others
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from world’s top companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to internship with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus we offer:
- Full-time paid internship which will last 2 months (01-02.2022)
- Remote and office work opportunities (Warsaw or Wroclaw)
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a global environment
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including not limited access to Udemy for business and on-site trainings
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- There will be an opportunity to extend the contract for further months
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join Tech-Internship at EY GDS Poland. Join us in building a better working world.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelEntry Level
- INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (36)
- Android Developer Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka on February 20, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer (PHP) Jobs at LankaPropertyWeb in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 20, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior DevOps Engineer Jobs at LSEG in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 20, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Capricon in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 19, 2024 Full-Time
- DevOps Engineer Jobs at zMessenger (Pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 19, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Prologics IT Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 19, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – React JS Jobs at Mad Mobile LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 19, 2024 Full-Time
- Software Architect Jobs at Mad Mobile LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 19, 2024 Full-Time