Tech Lead/ Senior Tech Lead – Mobile and Web Full Stack
About the job Tech Lead/ Senior Tech Lead – Mobile and Web Full Stack
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
• 6+ years of experience developing production enterprise applications and managing teams.
• In-depth understanding of the technology stack, e.g.: HTTP, browser/JS engine architecture, Relational and NoSQL databases, Linux, containers/virtual machines, etc.
• Experience in architecting, designing, and implementing highly available, scalable web applications.
• Familiar with a variety of software patterns and principles.
• Database skills – understand the use cases for relational and non-relational data such as implemented code against several different database platforms: RDBMS, NoSQL, and shared storage.
• Experience with DevOps practices and working with Cloud IaaS or PaaS providers such as AWS, Azure, and GCP.
• Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
• Proficient understanding of agile processes, CI/CD, and code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Able to quickly learn new and existing technologies.
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills, and the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time