Tech Lead – WSO2
Our commitment to driving innovation makes Mitra an exciting and energising workplace. In an evolving digital landscape, we stay ahead of the game, attracting technology experts who strive for excellence and success. We have built a company on the trust of our clients, the expertise and endeavour of our staff and the ever-changing nature of our industry, giving you, us and our clients the opportunity to shine brightly.
- Managing small teams of software developers in terms of task allocation, guiding them on technical and non-technical aspects etc. in enterprise scale projects.
- Estimating efforts required to Implement integration solutions
- Implement integration solutions using WSO2 platform adhering to architecture and design goals including performance, security, quality of code etc.
- Solve complex problems using the knowledge on Software Development Techniques such as Object-Oriented Architecture and Design, Design Patterns, Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Follow agile principles and working with the team to achieve project goals and technical challenges.
- Follow programming standards with WSO2 best practices while implementing solutions.
- Work on complete SDLC from requirement analysis to production deployment and support.
- Adapt new technologies effectively and contribute to the team.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with both external and internal stakeholders.
- A degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or an equivalent from a recognized university
- Minimum 5 years of experience in hands on software development with Java/JEE
- Excellent understanding on Object Oriented Programing, Design Patterns, Service Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Integration Patterns, Web Services and Cloud-based technologies
- Prior working experience in WSO2 platform
- Skills on Talend will be an added advantage
- Strong technical design, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability handle multiple tasks effectively with good quality and standards
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication
- Good experience in Agile Software Development methodologies, Test driven development and continuous integration
- An outstanding team player with good team spirit and attitude towards the success
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- Experience5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (25)
- Software Engineer (Backend) Jobs at Softvil Technologies in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 15, 2024 Full-Time
- Lead Cloud Engineer – Azure Jobs at TIQRI in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 15, 2024 Full-Time
- Big Data Developer Jobs at MEXXAR in Kandy, Sri Lanka on February 15, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Cryptoworth in Sri Lanka on February 15, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – Java Jobs at Creative Software in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 14, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Unicom SD (Pvt) Ltd in Jaffna, Sri Lanka on February 14, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer (NodeJS) Jobs at iTelaSoft in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Full-Time